Separators / Permanent Magnets
Radial Field Cartridge Magnet (RF)
“RF” (Radial Field) Cartridge Magnet is ideal for removing tramp iron from dry, free–flowing food or chemical products conveyed in pneumatic pipelines. Material enters the housing, is distributed by a solid stainless steel cone and passes in close proximity to the magnetic cartridge. Ferrous contamination is attracted and held by the magnet while the separated product continues past the magnet and out of the housing. The ferrous contamination remains on the magnet until the cartridge is removed and cleaned.
- High-strength permanent tapered-step magnetic elements
- Available with ceramic or Xtreme strength Rare Earth
- Removable magnet element with built-in handles for easy cleaning
- Standard units available for up to 25 psig (1.7 bar) operation
- Sanitary option available