Valves / Slide Gates
Clear Action Gate
The Vortex Clear Action Gate Quantum is designed for use in gravity flow or pneumatic conveying systems up to 15 psig (1 barg) depending on size. Mounted horizontally, the machined square-edged blade of this gate mechanically clears the material from the sealing surfaces on each closing cycle allowing it to discharge beneath the valve. Open cavities where material collects in traditional gate valves have been eliminated with the square blade and seal design.
- Size/Bore Options 6” to 16” Diameters
- Media Powder, Pellets, Granulars
- Media Temperature Up to 250°F (120°C) continuous
- Media Pressure/Vacuum Up to 15 psig,1 barg
- No internal cavities for material to build up