Fittings, Tubing and Hoses / Fittings
Parker AUTOCLAVE fittings
Parker Autoclave fittings are coned-and-threaded type connectors for high strength and repeated make-up. Available in low, medium and high pressure configurations up to 150,000 psi. Since 1945, Parker Autoclave has long been established as the world leader in high pressure fluid handling.
- Available in sizes from 1/16” to 1 ½” and pressures up to 150,000 psi
- Coned-and-threaded connection
- Fittings manufactured from cold worked 316 stainless steel
- Temperatures from -423 deg F(-252C) to 1200 deg F(649C)
- Anti-vibration connection components available