Vortex Flowmeter (FX300)
SITRANS FX300 vortex flowmeter series is a unique metering solution that combines both a pressure and a temperature sensor in one unit. The FX300 is offered in both flanged and wafer design, with one or two integral converters.
- Size: DN15 (1/2") to DN300 (12") flanged
- Size: DN15 (1/2") to DN100 (4") sandwich
- Accuracy: Steam and gases +/- 1%, Liquids +/- 0.75%
- Medium temperature: - 40 deg C to 240 deg C
- Ambient temperature: - 40 deg C to 85 deg C
Vortex Flowmeter (FX330)
Take your steam, gas and liquid measurements to a whole new level with the digitally based SITRANS FX330 vortex flowmeter. Designed primarily for applications in auxiliary, supply and energy systems, this device is also highly versatile for use in the process industry. With its new features and enhanced functions like the integrated heat meter, NAMUR NE107 conform status alarms,and extensive Ex approvals, the SITRANS FX330 is also ideal for a broad range of chemical, power, and oil and gas installations.
- Accuracy : Steam and gases : ± 1% ; Liquids ± 0,75%
- Medium Temperature : -40 to 240 ºC (-40 to 464 ºF)
- Pressure Rating : PN 10-100 ; Class 150-600
- Materials : Stainless steel and Die-cast aluminum
- Remote Transmitter : Connection cable up to 50m (164 feet)