Level / Continuous Measurement - Ultrasonic
Ultrasonic Transducer (ST-H)
The ST-H transducers use ultrasonic technology to measure level in chemical storage and liquid tanks. The narrow design of the ST-H allows the transducer to be mounted on a 2" (50.8 mm) standpipe. When mounted correctly, it is completely protected from the process and can even be used in harsh, corrosive environments.
- Range: 0.3 to 10 m (1 to 33 ft)
- Temperature: - 23 deg to 73 deg C
- Integral temperature compensation
- For corrosive environnements
- Can be mounted on a 2 inch standpipe