Level / Level Detection - Electro-Mechanical
Vibrating Level Switch (LVS200)
The SITRANS LVS200 is a vibrating point level switch for high or low levels of bulk solids, with high resistance to mechanical forces. It is suitable for low density material: standard version, 20 g/l (1.3 lb/ft3); or with a low density option min. 5 g/l (0.3 lb/ft3).
- Rigid extension : 165 mm to 4 m (6.5 inch to 13 ft)
- Cable extension 700 mm to 20 m ( 27.5 inch to 65 ft)
- Temperature : -40 to 150 ºC (-40 to 302 ºF)
- Pressure : Up to 10 bar g (145 psi g)
- Optional detection of solids within liquid