Transmitters for DIN Rail Mounting
Temperature Transmitter (TR200)
The SITRANS TR200 is designed to support all common RTDs, thermocouples, resistance and Millivolt sensors. Setup is quick and easy with the transmitter-modem and SIPROM T software.
- Measures temperatures with linear output signal
- Rugged design, potted electronics
- Difference - and average - measurement
- Single - or dual - point trim
- Galvanic insultation for accuracy and safety
Universal Transmitter (TW)
The SITRANS TW is a consistent further development of the hundred thousand times proven SITRANS T for the 4-wire system in a mounting rail housing. Its many new functions set new standards in temperature transmitters. Its diagnostic and simulation functions provide the necessary clarity during commissioning and operation. Its HART®-interface makes the SITRANS TW easily adaptable to any measuring job with SIMATIC PDM.
- Housing can be mounted on 35 mm rail or 32 mm G rail
- All circuits electrically isolated
- Transmitter in four-wire system with HART interface
- Diagnostic and slave pointer functions
- Automatic correction of zero and span