Fittings, Tubing and Hoses / Fittings
Parker A-LOK Fittings
The Parker A-LOK® Instrumentation Tube Fittings are designed as leak-free connections for process, power, and instrumentation applications in chemical, petroleum, power generation, and pulp and paper plants. These two ferrule fittings are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are available in a broad range of configurations, materials and sizes.
- Available from 1/16 - 2 inch size and pressures up to 6,000 psi
- Industry standard design for all instrumentation grade tubing
- Silver coated threads to reduce galling
- Back ferrule is treated with Suparcase for a strong mechanical grip
- Industry double ferrule design for system specifications