Fittings, Tubing and Hoses / Fittings
Parker CPI Tube Fitting
The CPI single ferrule fitting consists of three precision engineered parts designed to provide secure leak-proof joints capable of satisfying high pressure, vacuum and vibration applications. Fittings are supplied complete and ready for use. The Suparcase single ferrule then deforms inwards in the cone of the front ferrule, forming into the tube and creating a strong mechanical hold on the tube.
- Available from 1/16 - 2 inch size and pressures up to 6,000 psi
- Three piece design for all instrumentation grade tubing
- Molybdenum Disulfide coated nuts prevents galling
- Single ferrule system treated with Suparcase
- Single ferrule provide excellent anti-vibration performance